“…beneath this sweet exterior lurks a rock ‘n’ roller. ”
— Frank de Blasé, CITY Newspaper.
Meg Williams performs frequently at venues across the country with her band, Meg Williams Band, as a solo/duo act, and as a guitarist for other artists. She recently competed in the 2019 International Blues Challenge (Memphis, TN), representing the Kentucky Blues Society, and was the house band director for the Women in Blues Showcase during the IBC's. Meg has additionally performed main-stage at the 2018 Venice Blues Festival (Venice, FL), RedGorilla Music Festival (Austin, TX), Blues Radio International during the BMA's (Memphis, TN), Knoxville’s WDVX Blue Plate Special, Tennessee Motorcycles & Music Revival Festival, & Loretta Lynn’s Ranch as an artist, and performed at Cheyenne Frontier Days & CMA Fest as a guitarist for other artists. Meg’s newest blues-rock EP, ‘Maybe Someday,’ has been played on SiriusXM’s Bluesville and radio stations world-wide – ‘Maybe Someday’ reached #10 on the Top 50 Blues Rock Album charts and on the Roots Music Report, and #38 on the Top Blues Album charts. Often compared to Susan Tedeschi and Bonnie Raitt, Meg’s guitar playing has captured the attention of listeners throughout Nashville and increasingly the US.
Meg just signed with Nola Blue Records and will be releasing her full length album, recorded at FAME Studios in Muscle Shoals, AL, "Take Me As I Am: The Muscle Shoals Sessions" on April 19, 2019.
- Winner of the 2018 Kentucky Blues Challenge (Bowling Green, KY)
- House Band Director for the 2019 Women in Blues Showcase (Memphis, TN)
- 2018 Venice Blues Festival (Venice, FL)
- RedGorilla Festival (Austin, TX)
- Blues Radio International during the BMA's (Memphis, TN)
- Tennessee Motorcycle & Music Revival (Loretta Lynn's Ranch, TN)
- Smoky Mountain Songwriter's Festival (Gatlinburg, TN)
- WDVX Blue Plate Special (Knoxville, TN)
- BB King's Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- Rockwood Music Hall - Stage 2 (NYC)
- Stanhope House (Stanhope, NJ)
- Knuckleheads (Kansas City, MO)
- Summer NAMM (Re-Axe Booth, Nashville, TN)
- 2016 Nashville Blues Challenge (Nashville, TN)
- Rochester Fringe Festival (Rochester, NY)
- Park Ave Festival (Rochester, NY)
- Old Rock House (guitarist for Jenny Teator, St. Louis, MO)
- BB's Jazz Blues & Soups (guitarist Lauren Anderson, St. Louis, MO)
- CMA Fest (guitarist for Dakota Danielle, Nashville, TN)
- Cheyenne Frontier Days (guitarist for Ciara Rae, Cheyenne, WY)